SHOP NOW. RECREATE YOURSELF. PAY IT IN FOUR
Shopping from New Zealand? Pay with Afterpay
The first payment will be collected when the order is placed when the remaining three payments will be automatically collected every 2 weeks following.
Questions about Afterpay?
- Use your own valid debit or credit card to pay (no prepaid cards).
- You must be 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding contract.
- The first payment is charged when the merchant confirms your order (usually the shipping date), the next 3 payments are automatically charged every 2 weeks after that.
- There are no interest charges with Pay later in 4 instalments, and no fees when you follow your automatic payment schedule. If you are delayed in making a payment, Klarna may charge late fees. Any missed instalments, including any added late fees, will be rolled over to the next scheduled Due Date.
- You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/au
To use Pay later you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
Klarna is unique and offers Pay later based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay later by ensuring you provide your full name and accurate address details and shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have had Pay later before does not mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, as it is denied does not mean it will be denied for all future orders.
Although Pay later is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later method is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability. Alternatively, you are able to complete your order by paying by credit or debit card at the checkout.
Afterpay is only available to customers with an Australian/New Zealand billing address.
Customers with international billing addresses will not be able to create an Afterpay account.
A $10 late payment free will be charged if funds are not available at the time the automatic payment is due. An additional $7 fee will be charged if the missed payment is not made within 7 days.
Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order.
Please see Afterpay Terms here.
Afterpay orders are delivered within our standard delivery timeframes like any normal order from Lookfantastic.
Visit our Delivery page here for more information.
Afterpay returns will follow our standard returns process. Please note that refunds for Afterpay will be refunded from RY to Afterpay, and we cannot provide an exchange or cash refund. As soon as the refund has been processed, it will reflect on your online Afterpay account.
Do you have more questions about Afterpay returns? Click here.