With KORA Organics becoming part of the great range of brands here at RY recently, there seems to be no better time to reveal the secrets behind the beautiful face of the brand – Australia’s very own supermodel Miranda Kerr.
Anything we can do to feel a little bit more like Miranda is highly regarded. So when her skincare landed, you bet I wanted to know everything about what was in it, how it works and what Miranda recommends.
About KORA Organics
KORA Organics provided Miranda with the chance to share her love and passion for a healthy, balanced life. If you follow Miranda on insta (and let’s be real – who doesn’t?) a large part of her life is healthy eating, yoga and mantra’s to live by. The KORA Organics range is 100% organic – so no nasty chemicals – just pure ingredients that work to detoxify and revitalise your skin. With key ingredients including Noni, Rosehip Oil and Roman Chamomile, Miranda says you will really experience the difference of natural and organic ingredients to reveal healthy, vibrant skin.
Miranda’s Skin Secrets
Miranda is a true natural beauty, and her no-makeup makeup looks are sort after around the world. She has been very open about her skincare routine in the past but here is are a few secrets you might not have known:
- Weekly double cleanse: Miranda cleanses once a week using a regular cleanser, followed by an exfoliating cleanser to remove matter from pores. She loves the KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser containing Aloe Vera, Green Tea and Sandalwood which she says protect her skin from free radical damage while leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and never dry or taut.
- Miranda follows her weekly double cleanse with a DIY Green Tea Facial Steam. Green Tea has been documented for having high antioxidant levels as well as anti-ageing properties. Miranda recommends filling your basin with a jug of freshly boiled water combined with an organic green tea bag. Place your head over the basin and cover with a large towel so the steam envelopes your face for a few minutes and opens your pores. Sounds magical.
- Staying hydrated helps keep Miranda’s complexion fresh and glowing. She starts every day with a glass of warm water with the juice of half an organic lemon each morning. Warm lemon water in the morning is said to help kick start the digestion process for the rest of the day.
- Looking after your body is just as important as your face – Miranda uses a small amount of KORA Organics Essential Body Wash in the shower to ensure a great start to the day.
- Lastly, maintaining your hydration levels through the day is of upmost importance. Miranda always keeps a KORA Organics Mist handy to freshen up during the day.
Check out the whole 100% natural KORA Organics range here.
Do you have any skincare tips worthy of Miranda?
Let me know below…