It’s hard to pick who was the hottest at the 2016 Golden Globes – all your favourite celebs really brought it, turning up in gorgeous gowns with hair and makeup that was drool worthy. Of course the highlight of the night was Leonardo Di Caprio FINALLY receiving what he deserved.
Leonardo DiCaprio receives Golden Globe for Best Actor in The Revenant
But was quickly overshadowed by the shade he threw at Lady Gaga.
We got you Leo.
We can give honourable mention to newly engaged Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (when doesn’t she look stunning, seriously), Kate Bosworth and the Kardashian Krew (namely Kourtney).
But I have to say my favourite gal dominating the red carpet this year would have to be Taylor Schilling – best known as Piper from Orange is the New Black. I love it because it’s simple, elegant and highlights her best features – those baby blues. Plus that elegant up-do completes the whole look.
And can we TALK about this jumpsuit?!?
Keep reading to find out how you can get Taylor’s Golden Globes Glam.
GET THE LOOK – Taylor Schilling Golden Globes 2016
- For that youthful, dewy, glow-from-within look start by priming the skin with a primer such as Becca Backlit Priming Filter.
- Taylor is obviously wearing foundation but it still looks like her skin. For this your skin but better look try Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation – enriched with vitamins for smoother skin.
- Pump up the bronze by focusing a matte bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks, forehead and jawline. Jane Iredale So Bronze would do the trick.
- Everybody’s favourite part – highlighter. You can see Taylor’s cheeks are poppin so obviously hit the highlighter there first. But don’t forget you forehead, chin, and a little dab on your nose. Nothing beats Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector’s for the ultimate glow.
- For the soft, neutral eye look you can’t go past Maybelline the Nudes Palette which will make your eyes pop even if they aren’t ice blue like Taylor’s.
- Complete the look with a swipe of a sheer, nude lipstick such as Youngblood – Barely Nude.
Did you like Taylor’s look?
What was your favourite Golden Globes look – let me know below!