Mineral makeup has been taking the world by storm in the last few years. It is made up of 100 percent micronized minerals, The Make up contains no chemicals that are harsh to the skin. One of the key points of Mineral make up is that you wont find talc, fillers, rice powders, fragrance, silicones, chemicals, mica, wax, or dye in any of the products. Mineral makeup is suitable for all skin conditions including super sensitive and dry skin.
Many people compare the finish after applying the mineral makeup to the look of an air-brushed looking complexion. The minerals smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, conceals blotchiness, and overall improves the appearance of acne or rosacea.
5 reasons why you should start using mineral makeup
- some mineral make ups have sunscreen to protect against sun damaged and ageing skin.
- It’s all natural, so no harsh chemicals are added
- You can virtually sleep in your make-up
- Evens out skin tone
- Takes only minutes to apply
How to apply your Mineral Makeup
- Cleanse the skin – to ensure all oil and impurities are removed
- Moistures the skin – to ensure that when minerals are applied they don’t look flakey
- Apply the mineral makeup – Use a brush and swirl to put up the minerals. Tap off the excuse powder. With a gentle circular motions brush onto your face. Start the application of minerals in the center of the face and work your way the edges. This will ensure an even application.
Tips on mineral makeup
- Don’t use harsh, synthetic brush on application
- Make sure your moisturizer has completed absorbed into the skin before applying the minerals into your skin
- Mineral makeup is easily removed with makeup remover
- Apply minerals with several thin layers to achieve a flawless finish
- Just one application will last all day without fading