On the look out for a moisturiser that does more than leave your skin feeling supple and smooth? Dermalogica has improved their Dynamic Skin Recovery formula by upping the SPF to a very sun smart 50+.
The moisturiser is a medium-weight, fragrance free, hydrating formula best suited to normal/dry skin and is intended to defend against both internal and external causes of skin ageing.
Have oily/problem skin?
Try the Solar Defense Booster SPF50 over Skin Smoothing Cream, or you could mix the two together. If you mixed them, please note that the SPF will go from 50 to about 35.
Unlike most SPF/moisturiser combos, the Skin Recovery formula does not leave your skin feeling sticky or show evidence of an unflattering white film. With this being said, the moisturiser is perfect for applying before makeup and will ensure you get into the habit of wearing SPF.
Lets get technical:
• Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide acts as a sugar trap, binding sugars in the body to prevent the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGEs) that lead to stiff, cross-linked collagen.
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a skin-firming peptide that overrides the inhibitory effects of MMPs on collagen synthesis. Activates tissue growth factor (TGF), a peptide that is required in its active state for collagen production to occur.
• Glucosamine fights AGEs while stimulating formation of Hyaluronic Acid and collagen in skin. Inhibits melanin formation to help control age-related hyperpigmentation.
• Provides long-lasting hydration and reinforces skin’s natural moisture barrier.
• Provides critical protection from daylight exposure, yet blends smoothly into skin to create a perfected finish.
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount to face and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure
Where to buy?
Ry.com.au of course – we always have the lowest price, guaranteed – Buy Dermalogica Skin Recovery $74.38