Writer and expert /
On the look out for a moisturiser that does more than leave your skin feeling supple and smooth? Dermalogica has improved their Dynamic Skin Recovery formula by upping the SPF to a very sun smart 50+.
The moisturiser is a medium-weight, fragrance free, hydrating formula best suited to normal/dry skin and is intended to defend against both internal and external causes of skin ageing.
Try the Solar Defense Booster SPF50 over Skin Smoothing Cream, or you could mix the two together. If you mixed them, please note that the SPF will go from 50 to about 35.
Unlike most SPF/moisturiser combos, the Skin Recovery formula does not leave your skin feeling sticky or show evidence of an unflattering white film. With this being said, the moisturiser is perfect for applying before makeup and will ensure you get into the habit of wearing SPF.
• Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide acts as a sugar trap, binding sugars in the body to prevent the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGEs) that lead to stiff, cross-linked collagen.
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a skin-firming peptide that overrides the inhibitory effects of MMPs on collagen synthesis. Activates tissue growth factor (TGF), a peptide that is required in its active state for collagen production to occur.
• Glucosamine fights AGEs while stimulating formation of Hyaluronic Acid and collagen in skin. Inhibits melanin formation to help control age-related hyperpigmentation.
• Provides long-lasting hydration and reinforces skin’s natural moisture barrier.
• Provides critical protection from daylight exposure, yet blends smoothly into skin to create a perfected finish.
After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount to face and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure
Ry.com.au of course – we always have the lowest price, guaranteed – Buy Dermalogica Skin Recovery $74.38
I'm a beauty fanatic and have worked in the industry for 5 years. The combination of my Architecture and Business Degree means I'm a sucker for packaging BUT stay loyal to products that perform. The creative element of new and emerging brands pulls me in, but the effectiveness is what I rave to my friends (and you) about. In my spare time, I'm either 'Nettflixing' or at the beach with my puppy.
With Valentine’s day quickly approaching, we’ve been thinking about our favourite skincare products, that work better paired together. Discover these must-have skincare duos, designed to be used at different times of the day, resulting in clear and healthy skin.
2019-02-11 02:08:58 •
Valentine's Day 2019 is quickly approaching and if you want to stay in the good books, it's time to start thinking about buying the perfect gift.
From silk pillow cases to scented candles and cosmetics sets, we have put together an edit of the best beauty gifts she will love unwrapping on Feb 14th.
2019-02-07 01:25:40 •
Meet Noughty, the hair care brand that promises never to take itself too seriously, even though they’ve created products that are SERIOUSLY good.
What the brand does take seriously, however, is the fact that their products are natural and luxurious but don’t cost the earth or our planet.
2019-01-31 22:24:11 •
Any dry-skinned gals out there will know all too well the feeling of having an tight and itchy feeling face, with skin that’s prone to sucking all of the moisture out of makeup, leaving you patchy by lunchtime! Well, get ready to bid farewell to dehydrated skin with Dermalogica’s two replenishing remedies that will relieve even the driest skin types.
2019-01-30 06:40:54 •