Writer and expert /
Lips have become the new hot commodity. If they aren’t pulsing off your face then you can’t sit with us! If you want a pillow pout that would be the envy of even Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, I’ve got some tips for fuller lips, without the expensive surgery.
1. Make your lips look luscious by rocking light, glossy colours. Darker colours can actually make your lips look smaller, try a colour that is similar to your lips and the added gloss will emphasise that pout. I love Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Peach, containing pure and nourishing strawberry, blackcurrant, coconut, and avocado oils, it’s good enough to eat.
2. Exfoliate your lips with the back of a small toothbrush and a little bit of Bite Beauty Fruit Lip Scrub. The exfoliation will help plump the lips up for an instant boost. Apply a lip balm such as Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Overnight Balm, for a smooth finish.
3. Try placing a white eye liner faintly on the tip of your cupids bow. This will highlight the area. Then get a brown eye liner and draw a bit directly below the lower lip line. This will create a shadow, and make your lips appear bigger.
4. Lip plumping oil is a bit of a controversial one. Does it harm your lips, does it irritate the skin, does anyone care? All I know is the Bite Beauty Cinnamon Plumping Lip Oil looks beautiful on, smells and tastes like cinnamon and makes my lips look juicy AF. So give it a go, if you dare.
5. If you want to go full Kylie Jenner without #kyliejennerchallenge, completely conceal over your lips, then get a flesh coloured lip liner, like Gorgeous Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Barely There and slightly overdraw your lips. You might want to go lightly if it’s your first time, focusing on mainly the sides of your top lip. Fill the look in with a matching Lipstick and Gloss for even more emphasis. And remember the key word is SLIGHTLY overdraw your lips.
Unless you want to look like Miranda Sings.
In which case, you do you girl.
It might not turn you into Halle Berry overnight, but these tips might help you get a plumper pucker.
Do you have any tips for instant fuller lips? Let me know below.
Sick of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth and lips? This new product from Dermalogica is here to soothe your concerns.
2017-06-09 09:07:06 •
Create the illusion of plump, fully dimensional lips with the art of lip contouring. Take a read for some contouring tips and the best tools to use.
2017-05-29 09:17:27 •
2015-11-30 14:16:10 •
By Renee Volck
2015-08-13 16:55:14 •
By Renee Volck