Valentines Day is the one day that is all about love! Chocolate, flowers, and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine. Love is known to do strange things, some we know about some we don’t…..
Some things that aren’t printed in Hallmark cards….
- 15% of women send themselves flowers on Valentine’s Day.
- 5% of pet owners will give Valentine’s Day gifts to their fury, feathered or scaled friends.
- 73% of people who buy flowers for Valentine’s Day are men, while only 27 percent are women.
- 1 billion Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged each year.
- 110 million roses, the majority red, will be sold and delivered within a three-day time period in Australia alone
- Hallmark has over 1330 different cards specifically for Valentine’s Day.
But at the end of the day all that matters is love. All we can wish for you is that if you have a valentine then lucky you, we hope you get spoilt.
If you have not yet found the love of your life you may find a compatible partner soon who would stand by your side and walk with you for the rest of your life, or you could just send yourself flowers like 15% of women!