Writer and expert /
Father’s Day is coming up and as much as we love our Dad’s and want to celebrate them, we also know that sometimes Dads are just super lame.There’s nothing worse, but also nothing better, than a Dad Joke.
In honour of lame Dads everywhere, grab your pen and tally up just how lame your Dad really is with our little Father’s Day quiz.
– “I’ll make you a sandwich.” (1 point)
– “There’s fruit in the pantry.” (2 points)
– “Hi Hungry, I’m Dad.” (5 points)
– “Yes please.” (1 point)
– “I don’t need a bag, why do you think I brought this one along?” *gestures at you* (2 points)
– “No thanks, just leave it in the carton!” (5 points)
– “What?” (1 point)
– “I don’t like where this is going…” (2 points)
– “I thought I smelt something burning.” (5 points)
– “Are you okay?” (1 point)
– “My God you’re clumsy!” (2 points)
– “Have a nice trip?” (5 points)
– “I’m really not that funny.” (1 point)
– “You!” (2 points)
– “A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. Bartender says, ‘Sorry we don’t serve food here.’” (5 points)
5 – 9 points = Your Dad is not lame enough! Try forcing more lameness on him with this classic Dad joke: “Two peanuts were walking down the street, one was a salted”.
10- 16 points = Your Dad is mediocre lame but not trying hard enough. Step up the lameness. When he asks you if you got a hair cut respond with: “No, I got them all cut.”
17 – 25 points = Your Dad is as lame as they come. Ensure to hide him whenever your friends visit.
Even though you’ve now just realised how incredibly lame your Dad is, it doesn’t mean you love him any less.
Be sure to spoil him with one of the below:
1. For the personal grooming man – Wahl Beard and Stubble Rechargeable Trimmer
2. For the man who’s a little bit fancy – Truefitt and Hill Soap Shaving Cream Bowl Rose
3. For the hairy man – Leimo Personal Hair Laser Mens Starter Kit
4. For the smelly man – Hugo Boss in Motion for Men EDT
5. For the travelling man – Anthony Men’s Grab & Go Travel Kit
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s out there.
What’s the worst Dad joke your Dad has ever told? Let me know below…
I'm a journalism grad and avid makeup fan with an unhealthy addiction to buying nude lipsticks, no matter how similar they all may seem. I love chatting to anyone who will listen about my new favourite products, skincare dos and don'ts and practically any other beauty-related topic under the sun. That doesn't mean I'm frivolous with my recommendations, though--you can count on me to give you the nitty gritty on all your wishlist products. In my spare time, you'll find me binge-watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls or at brunch with a large iced coffee in my hand.
The most romantic day of the year is almost here! Spoil your bae or best friend with some beauty-related Valentine's gifts this year -- here are our faves.
2018-02-01 23:45:05 •
We've compiled our top picks for this year's Father's Day, including skincare, haircare, electric and shaving products that are sure to cut dad's getting ready time down to a quicker process than it already is!
2017-08-25 09:55:42 •
Whether you know exactly what your mum wants this year or you have a "don't get me anything" kind of mum, we've got you covered with the Mother's Day Gift Guide 2017.
2017-05-05 11:34:07 •
2015-04-21 11:32:35 •