The royal family are constantly filling our computer and television screens with their effortless beauty and grace. Dresses that the likes of Kate Middleton wear become sold out within days of becoming common knowledge – proving women all around the world are striving to embody the feeling of royalty. As the Queen’s Birthday long weekend approaches (here in QLD anyway) we take a look back at some of the hottest royals of the last 50 years.
10. Grace Kelly – Of course no-one could forget the beautiful actor-cum-princess’s effortless style. She was the epitome of Grace.
9. Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan – With her dark features and glossy hair Rania is Queen of effortless chic.
8. Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton – The world’s favourite duchess. Totally relateable style and constant smile wins over fans around the globe.
7. Charlotte Casiraghi – Princess’s Grace’s Grandaughter proves a Royal can still be sultry and rock a smoky eye like no other.
6. Bombshell Princess Madeleine is the epitome of Swedish beauty with blonde locks and sharp blue eyes.
5. Princess Diana – The people’s princess Diana was known more for her independent attitude but also for always looking powerfully effortless.
4. Catherine Oxenberg – Princess of Yugoslavia, Elizabeth’s daughter and actress Catherine Oxenberg turns heads with long blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
3. Jetsun Pema – With her flawless, fresh face Jetsun didn’t only capture the heart of the King of Bhutan, but also hearts around the world.
2. Princess Mary of Denmark – Born right here in Australia, this Tassie threat has taken to royalty with ease, always looking the height of elegance.
1. Princess Ameera Al-Taweel – Now divorced from Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal, Ameera is vice-chairperson and head of the executive committee of the Alwaleed bin Talal Foundation in Saudi Arabia championing for women’s rights. What’s not to love about that? It doesn’t hurt that she’s beyond flawless.
If you want to get Ameera’s look, keep reading!
1. For glowy skin start with Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Topaz and mix it into your foundation. The shimmering properties will help illuminate any darkened patches of the skin.
2. For an extra bronzed glow, dab a bit of the bronze shade from Napoleon Perdis Light Switch Luminizer palette on your cheeks. The light-reflective cream will give your skin an extra boost.
3. For thick, perfectly arched brows you can’t go past Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Kit. Containing a duo brow powder, brow gel, brush and stencils in a handy zip bag, this kit is the only thing you’ll ever need.
4. Finish the look off with a glossy lip in a natural shade. Gorgeous Cosmetics Liquid Lips in Natural is perfect.