Writer and expert /
This seasons hair trend is wavy, unstructured hair. Personally i have always loved the look of loose waves – the beachy tousled look that really doesnt look like you have put too much effort into your hot look.
Get this look at home:
1. First apply Redken Blown Away this will give volume, texture and all day memory hold for your look.
2. Then blow dry hair, using a diffuser will accentuate natural movement.
3. For added volume and height, tease hair, slightly around crown area, this will also help to disguise a double crown.
4. For that little added movement, curl some pieces very loosely and randomly using straightening irons to give a slight kink to the hair. Curl more hair for a more definate look, remember to stay away from the roots.
5. For extra hold, finish with Wella System Professional Ultimation
For Extra shine, finish with Redken Vinyl Glam spray.
At Rosemount Australian Fashion Week curls were just as hot as the designers Collections. Fashion Week was kicked off by Camilla & Marc, who went for a layered look. Designs included 80’s broad and peaked shoulders, glitzy use of sequins, angle zips and one shoulder dresses.
“The bedraggled, bedroom hair, scant use of make-up and high dress length is something of a compliment, and will find an international audience for Camilla & Marc”
2010-01-29 10:06:40 •
All skincare lovers know Dermalogica, but their huge range can be tough to navigate -- so, we're rounding up the Dermalogica bestsellers you need to consider for your collection. Discover must-haves for every skin type.
2018-07-05 23:57:29 •
RY recently sat down with wellness guru, entrepreneur and super-mum Angela Simson of the acclaimed blog The Gratitude Project. Hear what Ange had to say about self care, winter beauty and much more.
2018-07-04 03:53:41 •
As we get older, night cream becomes a common recommendation. But, what makes it different from regular old moisturiser? Here's our breakdown, including the best night creams for all skin types.
2018-07-02 06:31:37 •