Writer and expert /
This seasons hair trend is wavy, unstructured hair. Personally i have always loved the look of loose waves – the beachy tousled look that really doesnt look like you have put too much effort into your hot look.
Get this look at home:
1. First apply Redken Blown Away this will give volume, texture and all day memory hold for your look.
2. Then blow dry hair, using a diffuser will accentuate natural movement.
3. For added volume and height, tease hair, slightly around crown area, this will also help to disguise a double crown.
4. For that little added movement, curl some pieces very loosely and randomly using straightening irons to give a slight kink to the hair. Curl more hair for a more definate look, remember to stay away from the roots.
5. For extra hold, finish with Wella System Professional Ultimation
For Extra shine, finish with Redken Vinyl Glam spray.
At Rosemount Australian Fashion Week curls were just as hot as the designers Collections. Fashion Week was kicked off by Camilla & Marc, who went for a layered look. Designs included 80’s broad and peaked shoulders, glitzy use of sequins, angle zips and one shoulder dresses.
“The bedraggled, bedroom hair, scant use of make-up and high dress length is something of a compliment, and will find an international audience for Camilla & Marc”
2010-01-29 10:06:40 •
To combat dehydration, we love the Clinique Moisture Surge Range, a number of products all formulated with one goal in mind- to re-hydrate, soothe and plump dry skin types!
Keep reading to discover more about our favourite products from the Clinique Moisture Surge range!
2019-03-20 02:25:16 •
It's no secret that at RY we're obsessed with all things Clinique. Discover the following Clinique Australia skincare and cosmetic products, which are some of our all-time favourites!
2019-03-19 23:35:05 •
This International Women's Day we'll be rocking bright hues to remind ourselves to be as bold as our lipstick, especially when it comes to making big moves, as we call for a more gender-balanced world!
2019-03-04 06:43:44 •