Writer and expert /
This seasons hair trend is wavy, unstructured hair. Personally i have always loved the look of loose waves – the beachy tousled look that really doesnt look like you have put too much effort into your hot look.
Get this look at home:
1. First apply Redken Blown Away this will give volume, texture and all day memory hold for your look.
2. Then blow dry hair, using a diffuser will accentuate natural movement.
3. For added volume and height, tease hair, slightly around crown area, this will also help to disguise a double crown.
4. For that little added movement, curl some pieces very loosely and randomly using straightening irons to give a slight kink to the hair. Curl more hair for a more definate look, remember to stay away from the roots.
5. For extra hold, finish with Wella System Professional Ultimation
For Extra shine, finish with Redken Vinyl Glam spray.
At Rosemount Australian Fashion Week curls were just as hot as the designers Collections. Fashion Week was kicked off by Camilla & Marc, who went for a layered look. Designs included 80’s broad and peaked shoulders, glitzy use of sequins, angle zips and one shoulder dresses.
“The bedraggled, bedroom hair, scant use of make-up and high dress length is something of a compliment, and will find an international audience for Camilla & Marc”
2010-01-29 10:06:40 •
Discover more about the men's grooming products in the V76 by Vaughn and why they received the the boyfriend (and brother) tick of approval.
2019-05-27 07:17:48 •
Smile Makers are not your average vibrator. You will notice right away that each product is designed with women in mind - approachable, friendly-designs that are super smooth, compact and silent. Discover more about the Smile Makers Range here.
2019-05-17 04:28:42 •
The asap Super B complex is a game-changer according to our RY beauty addicts! Find out why you need this super serum in your life.
2019-05-02 06:41:10 •