Discover Australia’s most influential and best beauty bloggers in Australia.
With so many beauty blogs now in existence it seems we can’t look left or right without seeing some amazing content. We know how popular beauty bloggers are to our beauty lovers around the nation, so we’ve put together a list of the Best Beauty Bloggers Australia.
1: Lady Melbourne a.k.a Phoebe Montauge
Growing up in a big city with big dreams, hard work and dedication, Phoebe Montague’s dreams really did come true. Determined to be a fashion journalist, Phoebe started off at just the age of 18, starting her own fashion accessories label and studying a fine-arts degree.
Phoebe Montague is the editor of an award winning blog site called Lady Melbourne, this blog site offers fashion tips, beauty tips, book reviews, opinions etc. This blog is the reason behind her success and has helped her work her way up the ladder becoming a well-known fashion icon. If you think this sounds like a busy lifestyle, that isn’t all, Phoebe also guest lectures at leading Melbourne University, RMIT and teaches social media, journalism and blogging subjects at the Centre for Adult Education in Melbourne. After giving birth in 2016, Phoebe now aims her content around having a fashionable lifestyle with kids!
What we LOVE:
– RY loves that Phoebe accomplished her goals by trying her hardest and not giving up. Phoebe designed her website herself and also takes all featured photos herself. This inspires us here at RY.com.au as we follow a simple motto, ‘Dream like Children,’ we all dream big and believe that NOTHING is impossible. We believe that Phoebe lives by this motto pushing harder than ever to accomplish her dreams.
– We love Lady Melbourne’s beauty tips! Such as how to create the perfect bun and other personal beauty reviews, these reviews on her favourite products are a great information source for her readers.
– Phoebe is not only a great information source but also engages with her audience through fun competitions and specials.
2: Fashion Hayley a.k.a Hayley Hughes
Leading Australian stylist and blogger, Hayley Hughes, has become a fashion and lifestyle inspiration all across Australia putting all her life experiences into a visual diary. Based in Sydney, Hayley has a larger than life outlook on fashion and life in general. 2006 was the beginning for Hayley, living and working in Tokyo, she decided to start documenting her travels and experiences, and now, young fashionista’s come to her blog to get the latest tips and trends. Now in 2016, Hayley celebrates her 10th year of blogging, and her style is just as funky and fashion forward as ever!
What we LOVE:
– RY.com.au loves the fact that Fashion Hayley focuses on unique style and is different to other Australian bloggers. From stylish jewellery & bags to fashion must-haves, Hayley has put a whole new meaning to the fashion world.
– Drawing inspiration from her time spent in Tokyo, Hayley brings a little bit of a Harajuku girl influence to the Australian main stream fashion world.
-Focusing on styles that have never been seen on the runway before, Hayley loves the art of fashion and is passionate about making a difference. She focuses to tell a story through a person’s fashion rather than trying to compete with in the fashion world and follow trends.
3: Sydney Girl a.k.a Joelyne Karan
Joelyne Karan is a busy Sydney girl who finds her freedom in blog writing, photos, fashion and beauty. Joelyne works a 40 hour week and enjoys checking out the latest trends and writing about personal experiences on her blog page ‘The Sydney Girl’. You will find that this blog is just what you need to give you the latest fashion tips, unique styles and the confidence to succeed in the fashion world. Teaming up with some of the most popular Australian brands, Joelyne has worked with Westfield Australia and Fashion Exposed Australia. Joelyne was also featured in The Cosmopolitan magazine twice for her bright manicure and colourful fashion. Ninemsn Beauty Spot had the privilege to work with Joelyne on a Revlon make over, they did a before and after video of the famous blogger and were given her expert opinion on the makeup. Now Joelyne incorporates video blogs into her website making it more interactive then before. She shares the best spots in Sydney to visit – and she would know! No one loves Sydney ore than the Sydney Girl, and she is keen to share all her knowledge with you.
What we LOVE:
– We love that Joelyne provides links to the best online fashion, beauty stores and shares her wardrobe secrets.
– As RY.com.au is a seller of online beauty and skin care we absolutely love the makeup section on her blog site! She posts fun and bubbly photos of herself wearing her favourite products and advice on which ones work best.
4: Michelle’s Style File a.k.a Michelle Ruth
Michelle Ruth, blog owner of one of Melbourne’s most talked about fashion blogs; ‘Michelle’s Style File’ initially started as an outfit diary. Little did she know she was about to be sucked into the blogosphere world, becoming addicted to inspiring people with her creative looks. Michelle focuses on creating a unique experience for her followers and hopes to motivate them with her fashion. She shares with us the beauty of Melbourne through her amazing pictures, showcasing Melbourne’s latest hotspots and fashion icons. Today Michelle’s little boy shares the spotlight in all his fashionable glory for ultimate kidspo.
What we LOVE:
– The Gorgeous Michelle showcases her expanding wardrobe and focuses on local Melbourne street style. This is why we love her blog; she shows us real world trends and all the hotspots of one of the most fashionable cities, Melbourne.
– Not only does Michelle inspire young girls and women from all over Australia, but she also inspires women going through a life changing experience, Pregnancy. Michelle has a whole section on her blog ‘Maternity Style File’ that she posts the latest fashion and shows that pregnant Woman can still have style.
5: Melbourne Girl a.k.a Emily Collie
5 years ago, it was Emily Collie’s dream for her fashion blog ‘Melbourne Girl’ to grow and succeed in the blogosphere world. Now, Melbourne Girl is recognised as one of the most successful Australian blogger sites. This blog takes you through the creative fashion and style behind this young city girl and hopes to inspire anyone with big goals and dreams. With a creative edge, this blog captures everything from surf style, to urban & street fashion. Melbourne Girl has a strong following with over 70,000 page views per month, 5000 instagram followers & 6000 twitter followers! This amazing blog was featured in the top 50 Australian blogs for 2013 on Australia’s #1 Style advice site ‘What Should I Wear.’ Coming in 18th place, Melbourne Girl is thrilled to be involved in such a popular and inspiring magazine. One of the best posts of 2016 is The 10 best FREE things to do in Melbourne – for which we thank you Emily!
What we LOVE:
– Everything is always up to date, RY likes the fact that she posts about the most upbeat fashion spots, the latest fashion weeks, fashion sales & discounts and where else she has seen in the world.
– Melbourne girl not only showcases the latest make up and fashion trends but also loves a giveaway! She shares the love as much as she can with constant giveaways and prizes & every girl loves a freebie right?
Who is your favourite Australian blogger of 2016?
Let me know below!