Beauty Editor /
It looks like brows are here to stay. With brow tattoos, brow feathering, and the copious amounts of awesome brow products now at our finger tips – it appears this trend is sticking around! To have perfectly groomed, shaped and filled eyebrows is now the most important aspect of your make-up/ life. Without going too far into brow tattooing and the likes, it it pretty evident that big, bold, but still natural looking brows are the way to go. So how to achieve such an enviable look?
Napoleon Perdis has just come out with not one, but TWO amazing brow products that will provide you with the most on fleek looking brows easily. Keep reading below to find out how you can WIN your favourite Napoleon Perdis brow product.
Couture Brow Kit – $49
This eyebrow palette has two eyebrow powders (meet Kelly & Angelica) and an eyebrow wax + tweezers & a defining brush, meaning it’s all you need to chuck in your bag and go. The powders can be used as shadows, and the wax as a lipstick sealer so it’s super versatile. Napoleon calls it his “triple threat for brows”.
Wand-Er Brow – $29
Tame brows and add colour in one swipe with this brow wand. The fine, narrow tip makes this perfect for coating every brow without the risk of product ending up everywhere! You can also use this inky formula as the perfect eye shadow base or even as a mascara – the options are endless. Use in combination with Couture Brow Kit for your best brows yet.
1. Use the Wand-Er Brow Wand to brush brow hairs in an upward and outward direction to perfectly polish, then use the tiny tip of the wand to draw in fine hairs in any sparse areas
2. To make sure your brows stay in place all day, use the Defining Brush from the Couture Brow Kit to work the Shaping Wax through the brow (same direction – upward and outward).
3. Use the shaping wax before applying brow powders for more colour intensity, or use after to hold hairs in place all day.
4. For really full, amazing looking brows start with a base from the Couture Brow Kit then layer with Wander-Brow to build texture and definition.
5. The brow powders also work as eye definers – Kelly (the more taupe shade) can be used through the socket while Angelica (the brown shaper shade) can be used to line your lash line.
Click here to choose your favourite new brow product from Napoleon Perdis to go in the draw to win!
1 entry per email address.
Winner must have liked RY Facebook Page
Winner drawn on RY Facebook page & Twitter 16th February.
Get entering beauties! This is an awesome prize….
Beauty is my absolute passion and even having worked in the Beauty Industry for six years, I still love to spend my spare time trying out new discoveries. From red lipsticks to electrical facial devices, I'm always willing to trial the next best beauty product. When I'm not at work I try to explore the USA, so I'm always on the hunt for mini beauty samples to pop in my travel bag for my next flight to NYC.
The perfect mascara can be hard to find, but these cult favourites have proven to be nothing but luxuriously lengthening and volumising. Discover our five most popular mascara formulas.
2018-06-28 05:40:11 •
Cakey makeup is less than pretty, but it's a common and easy-to-resolve problem. Here are our tips on totally eliminating cakey makeup for a fresh, flawless base.
2018-06-22 01:33:25 •
Step up your makeup game by discovering the best eyeliner formula for your needs, whether you love a cat eye, smoky look or something entirely unique.
2018-05-23 02:08:52 •
The colder months are upon us, so it's time to start your winter beauty routine! Here's how to transition your haircare, skincare and more.
2018-05-11 03:14:22 •